Jordan Kaye

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aaron's Nasty Head

Aaron killed a 400 pound hog a few weeks ago and here is the picture of Aaron holding the head. I did not take the picture because I was way to grossed out by that thing. As you can tell though...Aaron is proud. Hopefully he will look that excited when he is holding our baby!

5 comments:

Rebecca Cooper said...

oH dang...i didn't go out to see this when we were there and now i wish I had!!! that thing is HUGE!!! love you guys!

Ashley C said...

Oh my goodness - congratulations! That's wonderful news! (And I agree, the hog head is super gross :)

Emily said...

ewwww! that's something a redneck would do!!! i know he's not a redneck!

Cami and Juan said...

That is really disgusting and scary. I may have nightmares.

Jamon, Meaghan, Molly, and David said...

Ha ha - I saw a dead hog on the side of the road last week and then it wasn't there the next day! I was totally grossed out that someone would take roadkill - but Jamon said they probably took it for the head! GROSS! Ha ha :) Aaron is a hoot!