I recommend this book to everyone who enjoys fantasy young adult books. My in-laws got us into these books because all the kids were reading them. Then they bought Aaron the first and second book for his birthday. For the next two days all Aaron and I did was read them. They are about a brother and sister who have to go stay with their grandparents who they have only met a few times. This is because their grandparents are the keepers or protectors of a haven for fable creatures. It is really a well written book and one of the best I have read lately. Nothing beats Harry Potter though! There are only three out right now and I'm sure there will be more. We have only read the first two because the third isn't out on paperback yet and it is so expensive in hardback so we are waiting so we can own them. So if you enjoy reading and you haven't read them already...enjoy!
Our Girl Amelia
11 years ago





1 comment:
I've read the first and second one but I haven't seen the third one at Walmart yet. I've read a couple of good ones lately. . . The City of Ember is a 4 book series for kids (the movie just came out). I've read 2 of them and really liked them. Grace is almost finished with the 1st one. Also, I'm reading The Hunger Games because Stephenie Meyer recommended it on her site. I love it! I'm halfway thru but so far, it's captivating! Anyway, fun!
Post a Comment